Visualize and Model
GoCD supports continuous delivery out of the box with its built-in pipelines, advanced traceability and value stream visualization. With GoCD, you can easily model, orchestrate and visualize complex workflows from end to end. GoCD supports modern infrastructure and cloud deployments.
GoCD’s Native Integrations for Kubernetes
GoCD gives you the flexibility to effectively represent CD pipelines that model your organization’s processes. Kubernetes gives you a highly programmable delivery infrastructure platform. Together they provide the premiere continuous delivery tool on modern infrastructure.
With GoCD running on Kubernetes, you define your build workflow and let GoCD provision and scale build infrastructure on the fly. The GoCD Kubernetes integration allows you to model Docker-based build workflows more effectively.
Run GoCD Natively on Kubernetes
- GoCD Helm chart with official GoCD Docker images makes setup simple
- GoCD installs as a Kubernetes native application allowing for ease of operations
- Ease of maintenance with simple upgrade process using Helm
Build Infrastructure Scales Elastically
- Introduces a new elastic agent for Kubernetes that dynamically scales GoCD agents
- The elastic agent uses Kubernetes conventions to scale as needed
- GoCD agents now support Docker in Docker, eliminating the need for specialized setup on agents
Model Deployments to Kubernetes
- Model deployments for your containerized applications to Kubernetes
- First class integration with Docker registries
- Compose, track, and visualize deployments on Kubernetes