Pipeline instances have an explict link to VSM across the application for better discoverability.
Pipeline run duration shown in VSM:
a8d09f3- Added support for parameters and template references in config repo pipelines. (#3851) (#3849)
36b675e- Added support for bitbucket webhook. (#3862)
6320d55- Added support for gitlab webhook. (#3862)
2cb4c00- GoCD Server session timeout has been made configurable. (#3856) (docs)
e51f3b6- GoCD Agent supports configuring proxies. (#995)
- Switching to logback solves a number of logging related issues such as #3588, #3557 and #3403
- The users should now configure logging using corresponding
log4j.propertiesfor both server and agents (docs).
- This has been marked as a breaking change since GoCD would no longer honour
log4j.propertiesfile. Users managing
log4j.propertiesfile externally would have to update their scripts to use the
Support for phusion based docker server and agent images have been removed this release. We provide support for the docker images for GoCD agents across the following operating systems - Alpine 3.5, CentOS 6 & 7 , Debian 7 & 8, Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04 & 16.04
cef6649- Fixes a race condition during Job reschedule. (#3891)
a1f9945- Improves checksums for agent jar(s) download. (#3884)
4db7e52- Does not show the settings icon for config repo pipelines on VSM. (#3892) (#3881)
686c76d- Fixes issue with users authenticated using WebBasedAuthentication not assigned the right permissions. (#3878)
cba778c- Introduced health check API for Server. (#3912)
97df2bf- Introduced health check api for agent. (#3781) (#3074)
e4d041b- Introduced v2 of Users API to support bulk deletion. (#3720)
- We have made a few changes to the GoCD Server (Changelog) and the GoCD Agent (Changelog) Docker images.
- As of release 17.9, version 2 of the plugin info API is deprecated. This version of the API will be removed in 17.12.0 release (scheduled to be released in November 2017). Version 3 of the API is available, and users are encouraged to use it.
- As of release 17.11, version 1 of the users API is deprecated. This version of the API will be removed in 18.1.0 release (scheduled to be released in January 2018). Version 2 of the API is available, and users are encouraged to use it.
- As of release 17.5, authentication plugin endpoints have been deprecated. Support for these plugins will be removed in 18.1 (scheduled to be released in January 2018). Plugin developers are encouraged to migrate their plugins to use the Authorization Plugins that were introduced. The following plugins are affected by this deprecation:
- With release 17.5.0 support for in-built password file and LDAP/AD authentication had been deprecated. In this release support for this has been removed in favour of the bundled LDAP and Password File plugins respectively.
Ankit Srivastava, Ankur K, Aravind SV, Bhupendrakumar Piprava, Drew J. Sonne, Emily Luke, Ganesh S Patil, Isabelle Carter, Jyoti Singh, Ketan Padegaonkar, Louda Peña, Lubaina R, Mahesh Panchaksharaiah, Mikhail Advani, Naveen Bhaskar, Rajiesh N, Senthil R, stayclassychicago, Suzie Prince, Tomasz Setkowski, Varsha Varadarajan
A more comprehensive list of changes for this release can be found here.
Have ideas and want to contribute? Need some help getting started? We're here to help. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Found a security issue that needs fixing? Please report it to https://hackerone.com/gocd