Introduced support for publishing and fetching artifacts from an external artifacts store.
- We have introduced a new Artifacts Plugin Extension for plugin authors to write plugins which support artifact stores of their choice.
- Introduced Artifact Plugin for Docker Registry to store and fetch docker images from the docker registry.
We have moved towards using AES for encryption/decryption over DES. All DES cipher-text in cruise-config.xml will be migrated to AES cipher-text. Support for DES is retained to handle DES cipher-texts configured in config-repos. DES encryption is deprecated, check the deprecation notes for more details.
GoCD now shares some (non-personally identifiable) information about the instance, to help improve the experience and performance. All GoCD system administrators will see a notification message about it and will have a chance to review the information sent and make a decision about it.
New Loading... screen
The GoCD server now starts up into a "Loading …" screen early on in the process. So, if you have scripts waiting on the port to be open, instead use the server health API, which will succeed with an HTTP status of 200 once the server is up. Till then, it'll fail with an HTTP status of 503.
9edcd29- Fixed issue with webhook authentication. (#4945)
db8652b- This fixes issue with analytics not showing up on GoCD instance running on Windows. (#4923)
941d93f- Fixed an issue with Jobs being hung when agent goes to missing state. (#4823)
3a1933d- Fixed infinite redirect issue for password and web based plugin. (#4853)
eb7c461- Fix for Agent not honoring GO_AGENT_LOG_DIR directive in service_mode. (#4718)
44264c3- Fixed an issue with VSM pin showing incorrectly. (#3775)
0d18844- Fixed missing Stage detail page link for a failing Stage. (#4909)
- As of release 18.2.0 the following (unversioned) APIs had been deprecated and have been removed in 18.7.0.
- The pipeline pause api.
- The pipeline unpause api.
- The pipeline unlock api.
- The pipeline schedule api.
These APIs have been replaced with a versioned API and users are encouraged to use these instead.
- The Plugin Info API v3 deprecated in 18.3.0 has been removed in 18.7.0. Version 4 of the API is available, and users are encouraged to use it.
- With the introduction of AES for encryption/decryption in this release, we are deprecating support for DES. Support for DES is retained to support DES cipher-texts configured in config-repos and will be available till the last release of GoCD for the year 2018. The Encryption API is updated to return a AES cipher-text, users are encouraged to update their DES cipher-texts in config-repos using this API.
- The Pipeline Config API v5 has been deprecated as of this release. This version of the API will be removed in a release scheduled for October 2018. Version 6 of the API is available, and users are encouraged to use it.
- The Template Config API v3 has been deprecated as of this release. This version of the API will be removed in a release scheduled for October 2018. Version 4 of the API is available, and users are encouraged to use it.
Aditya Sood, Akshay Dewan, Akshay Mayekar, Ankit Srivastava, Ankur K, Aravind SV, Bhupendrakumar Piprava, Ganesh S Patil, Isabelle Carter, Jyoti Singh, Ketan Padegaonkar, Kiera Radman, Louda Peña, Lubaina R, Mahesh Panchaksharaiah, Marques Lee, Naveen Bhaskar, Pranav Bansod, Rajiesh N, Senthil R, Tomasz Sętkowski, Varsha Varadarajan, ralcini
A more comprehensive list of changes for this release can be found here.
Have ideas and want to contribute? Need some help getting started? We're here to help. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Found a security issue that needs fixing? Please report it to https://hackerone.com/gocd
Please report any issues that you observe on GitHub issues.