New Pipeline Creation Wizard
We have introduced a new simplified pipeline creation wizard as part of our ongoing UI/UX refresh for improving the user experience.
Feedback/ideas are welcome, please open an issue here to add your comments.
Introduce support for latest API version
GoCD’s APIs are versioned. Accessing an API endpoint requires providing a version number as part of the
Accept header. GoCD now allows accessing the latest version of an API by omitting the version number in the header. For instance, you can use
Accept: application/vnd.go.cd+json instead of
Accept: application/vnd.go.cd.v3+json. More information can be found on GitHub issue #6620.
Ability to trigger a stage only if the previous stage has succeeded
Introduced the attribute
approval at stage level. If the attribute is set to
true, the stage can be manually triggered only if the previous stage (if there is one) has resulted in success. More information can be found on GitHub issue #6294.
Java 8 and 10 deprecation
Support for Java 8 and 10 will be removed in the next release of GoCD. GoCD installers come with Java Runtime pre-bundled, so users no longer need to install it separately. The removal of Java versions is in line with the Java Licensing Changes we had announced earlier this year in this blog post.
- Starting this release, Debian Buster (10) based images for GoCD Agent are available.
08f7b6e- Slim down the windows installer sizes.
- #6802 - Add git, hg, svn, p4 version info to support output
- #6826 - Optimized GoCD server and agent docker image size
- #6832 - Synchronize user info with external sources
6731045- Fixed issue with analytics not loading up if AdBlock is enabled. A new version of analytics plugin has been released. Users will have to update to the same.
35021fb- Fix jetty warning on agent connection.
fc61beb- Fix the DIND image. Now the docker service is started using root user.
f10025b- On uninstall, cleanup temp dirs that are left behind by server process.
- #5587 - Re-running failed jobs leaves a warning with null exception in the logs
- #6376 - Rerun old stage failing without providing console output
- #6409 - No indication of failure when subsequent stages are run after material config is changed post first stage run
- #6640 - Pipeline pause message is not shown completely on dashboard
- #6682 - Environments Get API does not honor If-None-Match header
- #6727 - Template Authorization API returns 404
- #6815 - Fix for world-writable files in go-agent and go-server packages.
- #6827 - Upgrading GoCD linux packages from 19.7.0 to 19.8.0 overwrites wrapper-properties.conf file
- #6855 - GoCD server emits "Weak cipher suite" warnings on startup
- #6879 - Sync environments when a config repo is deleted
- #6892 - Fixed issue with GoCD installation on Windows
Aditya Sood, Akshay Dewan, Ankit Srivastava, Aravind SV, Bhupendrakumar Piprava, Dhanashri Pagar, Ganesh S Patil, Isabelle Carter, Jen Marley, Jyoti Singh, Ketan Padegaonkar, Kiera Radman, Kritika Singh, Louda Peña, Lubaina R, Mahesh Panchaksharaiah, Mansi Shah, Marques Lee, Naveen Bhaskar, Rajiesh N, Saurabh Mistry, Sheroy Marker, Sneha Patil, Steven Streisguth, Tomasz Setkowski, Varsha Varadarajan, Veerababu Kona, Viraj Patil, Vrushali Waykole
A more comprehensive list of changes for this release can be found here.
Have ideas and want to contribute? Need some help getting started? We're here to help. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Found a security issue that needs fixing? Please report it to https://hackerone.com/gocd
Please report any issues that you observe on GitHub issues.